At Sharpham we are constantly working to improve and to consistently produce wine that show off our unique vineyard site in South Devon. This means respecting the land in order to grow the best fruit and then to retain the quality with careful winemaking in the winery. As a result of this we have just been awarded with a gold medal at the Sommelier Wine Awards for our Dart Valley Reserve 2017 which has been loyally listed at Harry’s for many years.
This fruit driven white wine is a blend of predominantly Madeleine Angevine and a touch of Bacchus. It offers ripe fruit characteristics of peach and gooseberry and is well balanced with a soft acidity lending itself well to many of the great local seafood dishes. It is also a great pairing with our rich and full flavoured Jersey milk cheeses with that ripe acidity cutting through creamy flavours of the cheese.
A wine we’re so excited about is our new Pinot Noir red from 2018 which really does capture that amazing summer in the glass and shows a lot of promise for English red wine making.
Fancy winning a bottle of Sharpham's Dart Valley Reserve? Enter below 👇
(winner will be announced Monday 3rd June!)
- The competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The competition prize(s) are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Once the competition has been launched, users simply need to follow the instructions on Facebook or the website.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition and Harry’s Restaurant reserves the right to amend the competition and end dates at their discretion.
- The competition prize will be as specified by Harry’s Restaurant.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Entry is open to those with a UK postcode, except employees and their families of Harry’s Restaurant, and any other companies/agents associated with the competition.
- False and/or deceptive entries shall render entry ineligible.
- The prize is subject to fair usage policy.
- All entries and any other material submitted become the sole property of Harry’s Restaurant.
- Winner(s) will be notified by Harry’s Restaurant or their representatives through email, phone or Facebook, as appropriate to the competition.
- Winners must respond to Harry’s Restaurant within 14 days of being notified of their prize, otherwise the right is reserved to select an alternative winner.
- All prizes must be collected from or delivery arranged with (as appropriate) Harry’s Restaurant within 28 days of the competition closing.
- This competition and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by English law.